Purva Silversands Pune: 20 Acres project at Mundawa, Pune offers Managed Residences – Manhattan Pods (325 Sft) & Manhattan Condos(450 Sft),1 BHK(625 Sft), 2 BHK (900-1050 Sft), 3 BHK (1350- 1650 Sft), 4BHK Penthouses (1900 Sft + Terrace + garden Area) and Commercial Boutique Shops (750 Sft and in multiples), Roof Top Restaurant. The project is a 1.6 Million Sqft of Development with First of its kind “Wave Pool” in a residential project, Snorkeling Pool, Infinity Pool with a sunken bar, White sandy beaches, Golf putting range, Koi Pond, Gazebo and Hammocks.
The BSP is Rs. 4995/- per sqft
- The last decade has seen a sudden spurt in investments towards Pune. Pune which has benefitted immensely from this shift has now become the most sort after place for both Pune and Mumbai for chasing assets, for many with capital values moving upwards of Rs 4500 per sq ft. As a result, Pune has gained momentum as the next residential hot spot.
- Economic Engines in Pune are IT/ITES, Automobiles and Manufacturing
- Pune is amongst the 50 fastest growing urban cities in the world.
- It is one amongst the top 8 global destinations for outsourcing of services, with a thriving Job market.
- Around 8200 people live in every sq. km of Pune and 41% of the population live in rented apartments.
- 4th place in the top 10 ranking of Asia Pacific Rental Growth.
- Pune Muncipal Corporation has planned to spend Rs. 88,443 crores to improve the city’s infrastructure.
Mundhwa: It is popular for its unrestricted panoramic view from all sides and offers a nice blend of modernization and a charming ambience. It is an area with a blend of Residential, Business, Leisure and Support Services.
• Mundhwa is emerging as one of the prime residential feeder locations for the business district of Kharadi with natural beauty in its surrounding.
• The Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation and the Pune Municipal Corporation are set to roll out the 161.73 kilometers Pune Ring Road plan costing Rs. 10,408 crores. This will help decongest trac for Kharadi and Mundhwa.
• The 15 km elevated corridor 2 of the proposed Pune Metro project Phase 1 led by the Pune Municipal Corporation will connect Ramwadi to Vanaz via Mangalwar Peth and Deccan Gymkhana with an extension to Kharadi and will lead Mundhwa to easy connectivity with the key nodes of the city.
• India’s 4th upcoming World Trade Centre, spread over 20 acres, located at the gateway of Pune’s eastern IT corridor, Kharadi, with a development size of 1.6 million square feet will house a mix of small, mid-sized corporate and single client build to suit facilities.
• The flyover planned near Mundhwa and the road planned behind Ghorpadi, will give the residents of Mundhwa a direct access to Magarpatta City and M.G.Road.
• Mundhwa has a Judicious mix of residential, business, leisure and support services.
• The 0.75 km bridge that is planned to be built over the Mula-Mutha river by the Pune Municipal corporation and the state authorities will connect Mundhwa to Kharadi in a jiy, thus creating a greater demand for housing in the Mundhwa area.
• The growth of Mundhwa can be compared to what Powai (Mumbai) or Hebbal (Bangalore) experienced over the last 5 to 7 years.
- Homes around the Lagoon- Situated in the central part of the property, these homes around the lagoon are a perfect combination of luxurious amenities and unparalleled views.
- Homes Overlooking the River Promenade- Amidst lush landscape, some peaceful and quiet moments every resident will appreciate. The manicured lawns provide each home with its own panorama of the sparkling river. Within this park-like setting are amenities that include walking and jogging track, park benches and a barbecue
- Homes Overlooking the Golf Putting Green and the Dazzling Skyline of the City- The vast green expanse adds a special charm and is the perfect way to relax.
Gymnasium | Steam Sauna | Table Tennis and Pool, cards and board games
Beach Volleyball | Paw Park | Basketball Post | Tennis Court | Cricket practice pitch | Yoga court
270 Degree Uncluttered View | Double Height Terraces | Island Kitchens | No dead passages and more living space
Managed Residences- Manhattan Pods (325 Sft) & Manhattan Condos(450 Sft)
These residences sit atop High-street retail shopping destination block which may consist of facilities such as Café, Boutique Retail, Convenience Store, Laundromat, ATM, Spa, Gymnasium with a Roof-Top Restaurant. These managed residences come with a professionally managed Leasing Desk to assist the owners in renting the Pods and Condos, handling Keys, completing documentation, paying bills to mention just a few. The Manhattan Pods and 1 bedroom Manhattan Condos are compact and smartly sized. These residences are ideal for young singletons, small families or for investors seeking monthly rental income.
Boutique Retail and Street Cafes
Feeling tired after a tough day at office? All it takes is an elevator ride down to the Café, recharge yourself with a strong brew. Next door is the ATM, just in case. Pamper yourself at the spa, aptly planned to revitalize your body and mind, or if time permits shop for some ready-to-cook food at the convenience store. High-street retail block will be sold as independent shops. The owners have the discretion to choose their tenants. The developer does not guarantee the presence of services showcased here.
The BSP is Rs. 4995/- per sqft