Godrej E-City is a low rise development with 840 apartments spread over approximately 15 acres. The project is located in Electronic City Phase-1, with close proximity to NICE road and elevated expressway on Hosur Road. Major junctions like Sarjapur / ORR and Silk board can be easily accessed through the well-developed road network. Furthermore, major IT/ITes/Industrial work places like Infosys, Wipro, TCS, HCL, Bomassandra industrial area and Sipcot Industrial area, are located in the vicinity thereby making the location a vibrant economic hub for Bengaluru.
The project is spanned over 3 phases. After the grand success of Phase-1 and Phase-2, Godrej is now announcing the launch of Phase-3 of Godrej E-City.
Project Configuration : offering 1, 2, 2.5 and 3 BHK apartments, ranging from 638 sq. ft. to 1,652 sq. ft.
The Special Price offered under prelaunch is Rs.4,300/- per sq.ft. (with SUBVENTION SCHEME) & is valid for a limited period only.
Godrej E-City Bangalore seamlessly integrates smart design,contemporary living and sustainability, blurring the boundaries between architecture and nature into one landscape element. As you enter, a beautiful tree-lined main avenue welcomes you, leading on to the 5 storey buildings spread over 15 acres and surrounded by green open spaces covering 70% of the development. Experience the pedestrian-friendly garden that is thoughtfully designed to restrict vehicular movement, so you can enjoy a carefree and refreshing walk.
• Spacious 1, 2, 2.5 and 3 BHK apartments
• Well-landscaped internal entry courtyards
• Lush green central park
• Low density development
All Godrej E-City Bangalore homes are created to indulge you in the luxury of space. The well-designed layout, efficient spaces, attached terraces and balconies ensure that there’s plenty of fresh air and natural light to brighten your life.
• 1, 2, 2.5 and 3 BHK luxury residences
• Bathrooms with modern fittings and fixtures
• 3 BHKs with large kitchens / utility areas
• Separate living and dining spaces for privacy
• Attached balconies to the living room and master bedroom
• Large attached terraces for some apartments
• Balconies with sliding glass doors
Godrej E-City is a testimony to our long standing commitment towards sustainable living. The project utilizes renewable construction material, rainwater harvesting, natural illumination and solar energy to reduce its carbon footprint and enrich the environment.
• 100% rainwater harvesting
• Highly recycled construction materials
• Smarter design for optimum daylight and cross ventilation
• Use of low VOC paints
• Energy efficiency with solar water heaters
• Electric car charging facility
• Grey water treatment
• Water efficient fixtures
• Planned for differently abled
• Hydrogel usage to reduce water irrigation
• Plantation uses native species and local ground covers
• Design of swales to collect